METROPOLIS SUMMER CAMP 2017
GET EXCITED…SUMMER IS BACK!
METROPOLIS SUMMER CAMP 2017
2017 SUMMER CAMP DATES
Counselor Orientation: July 3 – 8
Session I: July 9 – 15 (SOLD OUT – 12 on the wait list)*
Session II: July 16 – 22 (SOLD OUT – 9 on the wait list)*
Session III: July 23 – 29 (4 spots left)*
*As of March 13, 2017
Each session has a maximum capacity of 115 campers.
Due to high demand, campers are limited to registering for only ONE session of camp.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: NOW OPEN!
We are continuing to utilize CampDoc.com for online registration and health history information.
Deposit amount: $100
Payment plans are available, but all payments must be made IN FULL by June 30, 2017
***The cancellation fee at any time is $100***
Please email our Camp Director Johanna Duterte at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. If your child(ren) attended camp last summer and you entered health history information online into CampDoc.com, you can “login” to your CampDoc.com account by entering your username and password here: https://app.campdoc.com/register/gosf
2. If you don’t remember your login email, please email Johanna Duterte at email@example.com
3. If you have forgotten your password, you can re-set here: https://app.campdoc.com/reset-password
4. Your health history information from last year is stored and can be edited. So this year you only need to upload a current Physicians Release.
5. Complete the required registration and payment information to finalize your child’s participation.
FIRST TIME CAMPERS
1. “Sign Up” to create your CampDoc.com account with your email and a password here: https://app.campdoc.com/register/gosf
2. Add “+” a “New Camper” for each of your children.
3. “Register” for a session of camp.
4. “Pay” for session.
5. “Complete” the Health Profile(s) for your child(ren). (You have until June 15 to complete this information.)
6. Return to your CampDoc account as often as you like with your Username and Password.
SUMMER CAMP 2017 INFORMATION:
For children 8 years old (or entering 3rd grade in Fall 2017) – 18 years old (or will be graduating High School in Spring 2017).
$500 Early Registration (December 1 – January 31)
$525 Normal Registration (February 1 – March 31)
$550 Late Registration (April 1 – June 30)
All siblings receive a $25.00 discount. (The first child is full price)
Enter the code: SIBLING2017
Our staff includes carefully selected young adults, trained to work as camp counselors, along with clergy, seminarians, lifeguards, doctors and nurses.
The 2017 Staff will be listed once selected.
THE SUMMER CAMP EXPERIENCE
Every summer, hundreds of children and teenagers from throughout the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco gather for our summer camp program. Their Orthodox Christian Faith comes alive for young people as they develop lifelong friendships and memories that will last forever. Summer camp activities include: arts and crafts, swimming, canoeing, campfires, archery, nature hikes, Olympics, skit nights, daily worship services, a visit to the Monastery of the Theotokos the Lifegiving Spring, and Orthodox life discussions.
TYPICAL CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE
8:00 am Morning Prayer Service (Orthros)
8:30 am Breakfast
9:30 am Activities & Sessions
12:30 pm Lunch followed by Siesta
2:30 pm More Activities & Sessions
4:30 pm Flex Time – Supervised free time for sports, crafts, swimming, and more!
5:30 pm Cabin Time & Evening Activities Prep
6:00 pm Evening Prayer Service (Vespers)
6:30 pm Dinner
7:30 pm Evening Activities
ST NICHOLAS RANCH
The Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco is proud to announce the 35th year of its Summer Camp at Saint Nicholas Ranch. For over three decades, thousands of youth from all over the Metropolis have attended Summer Camp at the Ranch. Please visit the web-site of the Ranch to see this beautiful location: www.stnicholasranch.org.